User management - How can I use it?

If you use TagoRUN for your application, it is very important that you have knowledge about User Management available on the TagoIO platform. In this post I will cover some points about this feature and give you some tips that I think may help you.

What is the User Management for?

User management helps you keep complete control of your application by keeping track of all users. You can apply filters and create tags for even better control of who is accessing your TagoRUN platform.

Tip: You can create user tags through custom fields on your platform’s signup page, take a look at this article to get a better idea of how to do this: Creating tags for TagoRUN user with hidden fields

From User Management you can also export all your users’ data to a CSV file easily and quickly. With a click of a download button, you have all your users’ data in one CSV file. At the end of the following file, you can find more details about exporting users: https://tago.elevio.help/en/articles/190

Other administration tools like deleting a user and changing a user’s password are found in User Management, just click on the user you want and you will see those options available, alllowing you to perform these actions quickly without relying on scripts for it.

Tip: A very cool tool to know how the user is viewing your platform is the “Log in as this user” button, available inside the user page you have selected. You can use it to know how to validate your access management for that user, check to see if everything is correct in the solution for that user, and to check if something is missing or not.

I hope this article has helped you learn a little more about the tools available in User Management, if you have any questions, just reply to this post with your question and I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

1 Like