Several devices in blueprint dashboard

Several devices in blueprint dashboard

@Andrés

Hello everyone!
I am working on a new project where users will have access to 1 dashboard, in this dashboard they should be able to see information related to several devices. Let’s say I have 2 users, one of them has 10 devices associated and the other another one has 2 devices associated. The user needs to see related information to the devices, but the information should not be categorized by the devices themselves but by an RFID card ID (just a variable) which will be used by the user customers. This cards will be used in every device and this “activity” as well as some other parameters should be stored in the Dashboard for the user to check. What I mean by this is that there is no need for the user to choose from a dropdown menu the device he wants to check, instead, “general” tabs should be shown, with information relating every device via dynamic tables or similar.
So the intended look of the dashboard would be basicly some tables with information regarding this cards, dates, times, device used, etc…
I don’t know if this can be done by connecting each device to Tago, what I have think of doing is have a Master device per user, which will be writing and sending all the data for all the devices of 1 user. And then just renaming the variables such as DEVICE1_variable1 and using serie codes and so on. This can be done on my side since the devices will first be connected to a backend sever which will later handle the Tago connection, creation of device, etc…
Do you think this is a correct approach? Are there any issues I may be missing?

PD: Sorry for my poor explanation
Thank you!

Andrés