Preset time intervals not displaying correctly on mobile device

Hi everyone, I’ve just noticed that when I set a number of preset time intervals (5), the display works well on the desktop, but on my mobile device (both tagoio and Run), they don’t work, and show the incorrect interval. Screenshot below…



Any thoughts as to why this is occuring? When I select one of the presets on the mobile device, it just says “No data available”.

Hi @sevils,
We are going to investigate this situation, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Has there been any progress on this? I can’t deploy to customers until this is working correctly.

Hi @sevils, thanks for contacting us!

I’m the developer in charge of checking this issue you are experiencing. I have managed to replicate the issue and I have identified the problem, I’ll let you know as soon as we have a fix in place for it.

Fantastic, thanks klausb, looking forward to the fix.
Andrew.

Hi @sevils, the fix was just deployed to production and it should have fixed the issues you’ve been having. Let me know if the problem is solved.

Yep, works well now, thanks for that.
EDIT: Works on mobile device, but desktop version not working…


Andrew.

Hi @sevils,

Another fix was just deployed to production as the issues that occurred on the widget from the header button were different from the ones fixed on the previous version. The time selection should be working for charts properly now, let me know if this solves it and thanks for letting us know.

Looks good, have tested on both mobile device and windows, and it all looks fine. Thanks for the prompt fix!

1 Like