Thank you @gustavo.
Firstly, working from the Tago Smart Farm example above: There are clearly multiple sensors (one for each silo, soil temp, etc).
I have tried to replicate something similar in both the traditional ImageMarker and also the Blueprint Dashboard version. Here are my results:
- I can add multiple sensors and their fields in the variables
- For sensors with the same field names, I can rename the display field with sensor1-temp, etc
- I can control the icon colour in Visualization
BUT, from PIN CONTROL menu:
- I cannot figure out how to display an embedded widget; I presume you need to specify an external link to a custom widget - if that is the case, can you give me a code example of a custom widget that would display soil temperature (as per the example above).
- I don’t know if its possible to display a regular widget; if so, how?
BLUEPRINT DASHBOARD IMAGEMARKER
OK, this widget is a different beast altogether.
- I added key/values to the sensors so that I can create a ‘blueprint device’ in the widget setup
- This presents a list of sensors in a drop down list at the top. This means that this widget can only display values from a single sensor.
- I cannot see anyway of replicating the smart farm layout over one image using this widget because it looks like you can only have a single sensor selected from the drop down.
- I did re-tag the devices to have a unique device tag name and then created a blueprint device for each device - this presents all of the sensors as separate drop down selections along the top, and yes, you can then have multiple sensors and values on over the image - but this sort of defeats the objective of having blueprints because I had to create a specific blueprint device for every sensor.
- Also, same problem for the embedded widget.
I guess the smart farm example was originally created before blue prints dashboard. So perhaps that would be a better one to use to replicate the smart farm.
I would appreciate your comments/suggestions.