Here is a quick tutorial showing how to add any device with Myriota in your account. For this, you need to access your account at Myriota console manager.
1. First go to your TagoIO account, and if this is your first device connected between Myriota and TagoIO, you will need to create an Authorization here
Copy it to use at Myriota later. Note : you just need to create one Authorization for all your devices.
2. Now you need to go to Myriota website and create a new Destination. You can access it under the menu Destination > Add new destination.
Then follow these steps:
- Select HTTP as type
- Enter the URL: https://myriota.middleware.tago.io/uplink?authorization=YOUR-AUTHORIZATION-HERE
- Make sure that you replaced " [YOUR-AUTHORIZATION-HERE] with the authorization generated at TagoIO.
- Some NS need you to relate the Destination with the Devices. Check if you need to do this.
3. Now, you just need to Add the Device in your TagoIO account.
Go to Devices/Myriota and choose the device connector and enter your device ID / serial.
Done! Just turn your device on, and you will see data arriving in your new dashboard.
If data doesn’t show up in your TagoIO account (use the Live Inspector tab in your Device to see data arriving), make sure you can see data in your Myriota portal first, and check the keys and the configuration.