Here is a quick tutorial showing how to add any LoRaWAN device through an Actility NS (Network Server). By following this tutorial, your setup will be ready to perform uplink and downlink operations (data from and to your end-point devices). For this, you need to access your account at Actility Administrator console.
1. First go to your TagoIO account, and if this is your first device connected between Actility and TagoIO, you will need to create an Authorization here . Copy it to use at Actility later.
Note : you need to create only one Authorization for all your devices.
2. Go to your Actility console and create a new Application. You can create a new application under the menu Applications > Create > Generic Application (HTTPS).
Fill the fields accordingly:
- Name: Any name for this integration. For example: TagoIO.
- URL: Copy and paste the following link, replacing the authorization by the one generated at TagoIO. https://actility.middleware.tago.io/uplink?authorization=YOUR-AUTHORIZATION
- Content-Type: JSON
- Tunnel Interface Authentication Key: Generate a random one and copy to use TagoIO in step 3.
3. Go back to your Authorization page at TagoIO, edit your previously created authorization by clicking in the pencil button. Paste the the Tunnel Interface Authentication Key generated at Actility.
4. Now, you just need to start adding Device in your TagoIO account.
Go to Devices/LoraWaN Actility, and choose the device connector from the list. Enter your device EUI - you can use the QR code to capture the EUI.
- Note: if the device that you are looking for connecting with TagoIO is not in the list, you can always select the Custom Actility option and you can add the Parser for it later.
Done! Just turn your device and gateway on, and you will see data arriving in your account (data bucket of the device). Start building your dashboards, analysis, and actions!
If data doesn’t show up in your TagoIO account (use the Live Inspector tab in your Device to see data arriving), make sure you can see data in your Actility console first, and check the keys and the configuration.