How to change text to numbers in output

I’m using in the device LSE01 on TTI V3 and the payload provide by Dragino. The output comes with description . By the way, no graph possible to display. See my output:
{
“variable”: “bat”,
“value”: “3.134 V”,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{
“variable”: “tempc_ds18b20”,
“value”: “0.00 °C”,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{
“variable”: “conduct_soil”,
“value”: “10200 uS/cm”,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{
“variable”: “temp_soil”,
“value”: “0.01 °C”,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{
“variable”: “water_soil”,
“value”: “32.34 %”,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{
“variable”: “fport”,
“value”: 2,
“serie”: “1614989279518”
},
{

Thanks to help me…
Paul

Sorry Paul, I didn’t understand your question, can you elaborate?

Thanks mate.

Right, not too clear.

For the same database I<m able to display numbers but not graph after downloading xls file. I think when I look to the data inside the xls the data and is consider to be text. Please take look to the images…

What are the information that you want to display on X and Y axis?

I want to display graph of soil, humidity, and conductivity. The CSV output is in text format, I think that is the problem. For example the humidity data comes with %, temperature with C…

Hi @bropa1,

Thanks for the clarification,

I’ve identified that is a problem on our side, you should receive something like:

}
"variable": "bat",
"value": 3.134,
"unit": "V",
"serie": "213940324890"
}

The meaning of having a unit property is just for the problem you ran through.

Sorry for that and I’ve already direct to the person who will take a look on it. On the meantime I will ask you to open a ticket so we don’t loose that problem and we will let you know when it has fixed there.

Thank you!

Hey @bropa1, there is no need to open a new ticket about this issue ok.
I’m going to take care of this for you, I’ll be in touch soon :wink:

@bropa1 done, let me know if now it’s working as desired.

Super work. All is working fine
Thanks again

Paul

Looking close to the graph, I see sometimes the decoding doesn’t work. See the xls files.

Date and Time bat
14/03/2021, 09:38:30 3.248
14/03/2021, 08:38:30 3.217
14/03/2021, 07:38:30 3.204
14/03/2021, 06:38:30 3.207
14/03/2021, 05:38:30 3.211
14/03/2021, 04:38:30 3.198
14/03/2021, 03:38:30 3.213 V
14/03/2021, 01:38:30 3.204
14/03/2021, 00:38:30 3.213 V
13/03/2021, 23:38:29 3.136
13/03/2021, 22:38:29 3.213
13/03/2021, 21:38:29 3.219
13/03/2021, 20:38:29 3.168
13/03/2021, 19:38:29 3.225
13/03/2021, 18:38:29 3.211
13/03/2021, 17:38:29 3.221
13/03/2021, 16:38:29 3.227
13/03/2021, 15:38:29 3.229
13/03/2021, 14:38:29 3.174
13/03/2021, 13:38:29 3.252
13/03/2021, 12:38:29 3.246
13/03/2021, 11:38:29 3.227
13/03/2021, 10:38:29 3.242
13/03/2021, 09:38:28 3.196
13/03/2021, 08:38:28 3.235
13/03/2021, 07:38:28 3.077
13/03/2021, 06:38:28 3.209
13/03/2021, 05:38:28 3.2
13/03/2021, 04:38:28 3.223
13/03/2021, 03:38:28 3.225
13/03/2021, 02:38:28 3.215 V
13/03/2021, 01:38:28 3.223
13/03/2021, 00:38:28 3.233
12/03/2021, 23:38:28 3.168

hey @bropa1 ,

Hi Paul,

Good news!

The parser for this connector has been updated.

Now it should be numbers instead of text, but for the data you already have, you can use an Analysis to run through your current data, and then do a parseFloat after removing the unit that is in the value to finally save it again.

Other option is to use the API (Getting Data - TagoIO) to retrieve that data, and then after fixing it manually or using code, send back using the API or the device emulator.

Thanks, all working fine…

1 Like

Hi, the problem came back yesterday using Dragino LSE01 firmware 1.1.0 and the payload provide on the web site…

Working fine since one hour…
Thanks

Hi, near the goal, the output is written twice…see the printscreen
Thanks again