Generate Time Filter

How can I make time filter on the chart widgets. I wish to display the data in a period of time (day, week, month, year, etc.)

Hello @thadam.pm

You can define time filter buttons on the User Control tab, check the image bellow:

In addition to these filters that you define, your application user will also have a button to filter data according to a custom time frame.

I hope this has solved your problem, let me know if you have any troubles.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you kelvin. I have managed to used the filter on two charts. However, for one of the chart (out of two), the X axis remain unchanged for a week filter. I mean, instead of showing hours, I assume it should display days, right? And for a month filter, it should display the days in a month. It works fine on the other chart. How can I fix that?

Hello @thadam.pm

This is caused by the fact that your data is very recent. You can choose a time interval of 1 week, as you did there, but the chart will not plot 1 full week and leave parts without data. The chart works smart and adapts according to the data you have, as you have only one day data it will not display days but it will display hours. As you enter more data over the week and month, the chart will plot that data and display days rather than hours.

I hope this help you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you Kelvin. :+1:

1 Like