Creating New Device via Dashboard

I am having some trouble creating a new device through a dashboard. I’ve created the Analysis script, however when it runs using my Input Form the Analysis Console says “Invalid Connector”

[2021-10-18 21:02:03] (node:2686) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Invalid connector (Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)

I suspect I need to set something different in my Field Options, but I’m not quite sure what to set.
Do I have to configure Custom Connectors and Networks for this to work properly?

What about my Networks Field Options?

Basically I’m trying to get it so an end-user can open up the Blueprint Dashboard, click “Add Device”, fill out the form and quickly be viewing their device data on my dashboard.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you very much!

Hi @ilovetxva ,

Not sure how you’re handling that through your scripts. But I would recommend that you use the value to put the connector id / network id.

For example:

Then you can use the correct connector, which is the error output you’re getting.

-Guilherme

So that leads to my next question… how do I find the value for connector id / network id on Tago? I’m trying to add my Dragino LHT65 which is on Helium. The value is specific to TagoIO correct?

And I’m using the ‘create device using dashboard’ script Tago provided.

Hi @ilovetxva

You can see the network and connector URL at the modal to create a new device. See below

1 Like