Create A Dashboard

Hey guys, id like to setup a new dashboard with a cad drawing of a restaurant kitchen and have widgets placed on top of the equipment with the sensor state. Door open/closed, temp etc.

I am assuming that this can be done in just not sure how.

Thanks

Hi @dburtonbds,

You could use a compose widget, I’m suggesting this widget to you because I believe that it will attend all your needs.
I’m sending the compose documentation below:

Please, let me know if it helped you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, where i get lost is where they say to put the x and y coordinates in the variables metadata. Where do i find the metadata?

Hi @dburtonbds,
You can send the metadata using the device emulator or by adding the metadata into your analysis…
Usually, to do the tests I always use the device emulator, you just need to select your device and go to Emulator tab, as you can see in the example below:

:v:t3:

difference between COMPOSE and IMAGE MARKER ?
thank you
Max

Hi @max.patissier,

That was a good question!

Compose: The compose widget gives developers the ability to build widgets that display real-time video streams of their environment and add real-time information to those streams.
To know more about it, click here.

Image Marker: The Layer widget gives you the ability to build great dashboards by overlaying your image with the data from the buckets in real-time. You have two choices: an Image Marker or a Heat Map.

With the Image Marker, you can place pin markers above the selected image. You can manipulate the colors, values, and icons of each pin.

To know more about it, click here.

I hope this helps you!

1 Like