Can you change an actions' conditions with an analysis?

Can you change an actions' conditions with an analysis?

@Nicolas Kyriakou

Hello,

I have this dashboard:

Currently my device reads data every 3 minutes, and depending on temperature, will trigger an action to push a notification. The temperature threshold is adjusted using a form that runs an analysis to adjust it in the bucket.

Currently I expect that I will need 2 analyses to run every time the device sends data, one for the open/close widget and one to compare the temperature to the threshold and push the notification. But I would like to reduce this number in order to not have to run 60 analyses every hour.

Lets say I also have this action:

Is it possible that whenever I change the threshold from the dashboard that in the analysis, to also change the conditions in the above action to match those of the threshold? Say if I change the threshold from the form to -16, then the analysis should also change the action to this:

That way I would not need to run an analysis to compare the temperature and the threshold and instead directly compare the temperature to the number in the action.

Also, I doubt it is possible, but is there a way to handle the open/close widget without using an analysis? The color metadata are not important to me by the way.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Nicolas