Broken icons in map (works for a few days, then mysteriously shows broken icon image)

Hello,

Not sure if this is the proper place for the question but couldn’t find anything in my search.

I have uploaded .svg icon files for my GPS-tracked devices to the “Files” section of Tago. I used the “Copy URL” button and used that to get the icon to show up on the map. Everything works great for a couple days and then mysteriously, it stops working (displays broken image). I can still see the the icon image in “Files” but trying to paste the URL again doesn’t work. If I delete the file and re-upload, get the URL and use that… it’s back to normal. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tom

Hi @trothoehler! Welcome to our community!

I suggest you open a ticket reporting this issue as it seems to be a bug. Through the ticket system, we can investigate what might be causing this. You can open a ticket using this link: Support Center

If you have any additional questiions , we’ll be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Phil Gutierre
Cutomer Support

Thanks for the suggestion Phil… it seems to be working normally now so will keep an eye on it.

Cheers!

Tom

Ey @trothoehler,

Good to know! Feel free to contact our Support whenever needed. We’ll be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Phil Gutierre
Customer Support