Best Practicies to create Blueprint Dashboards to share them between many clients/profiles

Best Practicies to create Blueprint Dashboards to share them between many clients/profiles

@Claudio Rosa

Good morning,

I would like to create a some Blueprint Dashboards templates to be shared (one dashboard to many clients) between my clients. This will reduce the creation effort and at same time it will speed up the time to market.

I already tried to do it using “share” option in the Blueprint dashboard , but different the a standard dashboard, the option “share” is not available in the Blueprint. Take a look below:

Other point is that I am system “administrator” for more than one profile. Could I define some resources to be shared between profiles? In the screenshot below I show that when I change the profile, I can´t see any resource from the other profile. I know that resources separation is one of main purpose for “profiles”, but what I am trying to reduce the creation effort using some resources as “building block reuse”.

Any ideas? Could you help me?